At the heart of the new system is the DSMC2 camera BRAIN with the GEMINI 5K S35 sensor, which leverages dual sensitivity modes to provide greater flexibility in a variety of lighting conditions. Filmmakers can shoot in standard mode for well-lit conditions or low-light mode for darker settings, and operators can easily switch between modes through the camera’s on-screen menu with no down time. RED’s GEMINI delivers incredible dynamic range and produces cinematic quality images.
The new DSMC2 GEMINI Kit features:
- DSMC2 GEMINI 5K S35
- DSMC2 RED® Touch 7.0” LCD
- DSMC2 Outrigger Handle
- DSMC2 V-lock with I/O Expander for a variety of input/output selections
- S35 AI CANON جبل
- IDX Duo C98 Battery and IDX VL-2X Battery Charger
- RED Mini-Mag (960 GB) with G-تقنية EV Series Reader
- Heavy-Duty Camera Case
The kit provides a premium bundle that is “ready to shoot” when paired with the user’s chosen lens. The newly packaged system is available for purchase on RED.com and RED Authorized Dealers priced at $27,500/£21,700/€24,950.
آخر المشاركات من قبل اشعال الاتصالات الاستراتيجية (انظر جميع)
- Chesapeake Systems Adds Amy Lounsbury to Southwest Team - حزيران 7، 2019
- NEW DSMC2 GEMINI Kit Released by RED - حزيران 5، 2019
- Sohonet to Showcase Real-Time Remote Collaboration Solutions at ACE TechFest - حزيران 4، 2019