موقع العقار: مصمم الإنتاج
الخريطة: كامبل CA US
With electric vehicles (السيارات الكهربائية) expected to be 25% of vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and the most complete set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Supported by $298 million from investors including Daimler, Siemens, Linse Capital, Rho Capital Partners, BMW i Ventures and Braemar Energy Ventures, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
ما سوف تفعل
This is a full-time onsite position working with an in-house corporate design team. You’ll work closely with talented senior designers to produce cohesive, high quality design deliverables that express the ChargePoint brand across many different channels. Working with established templates and designs, and with guidance and art direction, you’ll be responsible for producing a wide variety of digital and print assets for both consumer and commercial audiences. Along the way, you’ll gain valuable insight into what it takes to design compelling materials for a dynamic, rapidly evolving category.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to production detail, experience working with a variety of design templates, and the ability to organize, manage and produce multiple projects in a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment. You will:
- Work closely with the digital design lead to produce assets for web and email communications, social media, and advertising.
- Work closely with the print/layout design lead to produce and maintain marketing materials for B2B audiences (brochures, datasheets, solution briefs, and other documents)
- Apply templates and guidelines to produce assets with high quality and strong brand consistency
- Follow project-specific art direction, and effectively translate provided creative into various channels/formats
- Work with other disciplines within Marketing to learn from completed projects and help evolve brand style and approach
- Meet all deadlines with quality and completeness
- Organize and archive finished assets with existing doc control system
- Graphic design degree or certificate
- 2-3 years’ experience as a designer in an in-house corporate setting
- Strong understanding of production processes, requirements and constraints for both print and digital channels
- Strong understanding of layout, design and typographic principles for visual communications
- Design portfolio (professional work only) demonstrating solid production skills
- Intermediate skills in Adobe CC (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word) and file sharing platforms (Google Drive, Box)
- Great team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Epic organizational and time management abilities
- Extra credit: experience creating engaging, lightweight motion assets for social platforms